Health Directions is seeking an experienced consultant to work with the firm’s population health management solutions group.
In this role, the qualified candidate will work with team of professionals to develop and lead the implementation of clinical integration, accountable care and other innovation strategies for the firm’s clients. Key qualifications include:
- Strong project management skills including project planning and oversight, team building, meeting facilitation, presentations and communications
- Experience working with physicians, clinical and operational staff and health system leadership
- Knowledge of governance and management processes related to clinical integration programs, accountable care organizations, bundled payment system and/or care coordination across the continuum
- Experience capturing and monitoring clinical performance measures including PQRS, HEDIS, NCQF and other specialty association data elements
- Operational/Clinical experience in both ambulatory/physician practices and inpatient settings
- Ability to manage multiple engagements at a time
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of operational/clinical experience in provider settings
- RN or equivalent training/experience in clinical operations
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on location
- Effectively manage client meetings and relationships
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with experience
About Health Directions
As a national healthcare consulting firm, Health Directions focuses on improving the financial, operational and strategic performances of medical groups and their affiliated hospital partners. Key practice areas of expertise include
- Health IT Implementation and Optimization;
- Population Health Strategy;
- Physician Services; and
- Revenue Cycle Management.
The firm works with a wide-range of clients including academic and non-academic group practices, employed groups, independent physician practices, MSOs, hospitals and affiliated hospital departments.
With principal offices in Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois (suburban Chicago) and Austin, Texas, Health Directions’ consulting professionals have extensive experience working through the complex organizational, administrative and operational issues that exist within medical environments.