Launching an ACO is a complex undertaking with considerable upfront investment. Provider organizations must build a strategy, manage their cost structures, and understand the cultural changes that are necessary to make ACOs possible.
Health Directions helps provider organizations determine their readiness status for ACO participation--and then supports those organizations through the start-up process.
Our new guide, "ACO: Ready or Not?" examines the ACO launch process and provides a strategic outline for determining your readiness status. Topics include:
- The ‘Why’ and ‘What’ of Accountable Care
- Important Shifts
- Role of Primary Care and EHR Use
- The Importance of Clinical Integration
- The Importance of Culture and Role Change
- Opportunities and Challenges (Are you ready?)
To download your complementary copy, simply click on the button below and share some basic information with Health Directions.