Are you an Excel expert?
Do you stand out from the pack when it comes to finding ways to effectively collect and analyze different types of data?
Have you built outstanding databases that yielded impactful financial results?
Do you prefer to manage multiple projects simultaneously?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you might be the person Health Directions is looking for.
Health Directions, a national healthcare consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to perform financial modeling and budgeting efforts. The Data Analyst will support the firm's senior staff by importing, validating, transforming, cleaning and/or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data.
This position is currently being offered as a contract position (estimated at 4-6 months) with the possibility of full-time employment at the end of the contract based on the performance of the hired candidate.
Qualified applicants must live in the greater Austin area and be able to drive within the metropolitan area.
Please apply via LinkedIn and submit a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, your resume, and salary history. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered. Submissions without salary history and/or requirements will not be considered.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with financial modeling
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel,
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or related fields preferred
- Ability to design and develop relational databases for collecting data
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to research & perform data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with financial data
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
Health Directions has more than 20 years of experience helping healthcare organizations improve their financial, operational and strategic performance. We emphasize experience and practical expertise. Our team members understand healthcare operations in detail and are skilled at working cooperatively with administrators, physicians and staff to overcome difficult challenges. This approach enables us to create comprehensive solutions to complex business problems.