Health Directions is seeking an experienced Healthcare Data Analyst for its Austin, Texas location to perform financial modeling, budgeting and accounts reconciliation. The Healthcare Data Analyst will support the firm's senior staff by importing, validating, transforming, cleaning and/or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data.
We're looking for an Excel expert. Someone who stands out from the pack when it comes to finding ways to effectively collect and analyze different types of data. If you've built outstanding databases that yielded impactful financial results, we'd like to speak with you--especially if you can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualified applicants must live in the greater Austin area and be able to drive within the metropolitan area.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, your resume, and salary history. Please note:
- Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
- Submissions without salary history and/or salary expectations will not be considered.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with financial modeling
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or related fields preferred
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to research & perform data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with financial data
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated