Health Directions is currently looking to fill two positions within our company. We are actively recruiting for a Population Health Consultant, preferably based in the Chicagoland area, and a Data Analyst, which will be based out of our Austin, TX office. If you are interested in either position, please email cover letter and resume to Matt Smith, Health Directions' Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Details for each position follow.
Population Health Consultant
Health Directions is seeking an experienced consultant to work with the firm’s population health management solutions group. In this role, the qualified candidate will work with team of professionals to develop and lead the implementation of clinical integration, accountable care and other innovation strategies for the firm’s clients. Key qualifications include:
- Strong project management skills including project planning and oversight, team building, meeting facilitation, presentations and communications
- Experience working with physicians, clinical and operational staff and health system leadership
- Knowledge of governance and management processes related to clinical integration programs, accountable care organizations, bundled payment system and/or care coordination across the continuum
- Experience capturing and monitoring clinical performance measures including PQRS, HEDIS, NCQF and other specialty association data elements
- Operational/Clinical experience in both ambulatory/physician practices and inpatient settings
- Ability to manage multiple engagements at a time
- 5+ years of operational/clinical experience in provider settings
- RN or equivalent training/experience in clinical operations
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on location
- Effectively manage client meetings and relationships
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with experience
Are you an Excel expert? Do you stand out from the pack when it comes to finding ways to effectively collect and analyze different types of data? Have you built outstanding databases that yielded impactful financial results? Do you prefer to manage multiple projects simultaneously? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you might be the person Health Directions is looking for.
Health Directions, a national healthcare consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to perform financial modeling and budgeting efforts. The Data Analyst will support the firm's senior staff by importing, validating, transforming, cleaning and/or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data.
Qualified applicants must live in the greater Austin area and be able to drive within the metropolitan area.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, your resume, and salary history.
Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
Submissions without salary history and/or requirements will not be considered.
For more information on Health Directions, please visit our website at www.healthdirections.com and our HD Insights Blog atwww.info.healthdirections.com/blog.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with financial modeling
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel,
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or related fields preferred
- Ability to design and develop relational databases for collecting data
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to research & perform data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with financial data
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated