Chicagoland independent practices are welcome to join the Independent Physician Advisors this Thursday, January 22ns at 7:30 am in Deerfield, IL for their complimentary monthly breakfast seminar: Top Strategies for Improving You Practice's Financial Performance.
Lucy Zielinski, Vice President of The Camden Group, will moderate this seminar.
You will learn:
- Patient Collections: Addressing the Impact of High Deductible Plans on Your Bottom Line
- Embracing ICD10
- EMRs: Friend or Foe to Your Revenue Cycle
- Financial Controls: Know which Reports are Best to Measure Your Practice's Performance and Manage Expenses more Effectively.
- Volume-to-Value Shift - The Pros & Cons of Participating in ACO/Risk-Based Contracts
Who should attend?
- Physician Owners
- Practice Managers & Administrators
- Office Managers
- Billing Managers
- Key Administrative Personnel who aid with practice financial management
Lucy Zielinski, Vice President, The Camden Group
Ann S. Dunn, CTP, VP Treasury Management, PNC Bank
Larry Elisco, CPA, Partner, Weltman Bernfield
Brian Nelson, President, ebix, inc.
Tony Muscato, Vice President, Creditor's Discount and Audit Company
7:30am Hot Breakfast & Networking
9:30am Q&A and Open networking
483 Lake Cook Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
This event is complimentary, however advanced registration is required. We ask that attendance be limited to independent physicians and their office staff.
To register for this event, please click the button, below: