Please join the Independent Physician Advisors this Thursday, March 20th at 7:30 am for:
Is Health Care Reform Creating Malpractice Liability For Your Medical Practice?
7:30-9:30 a.m., Thursday – April 24, 2014 • Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Find out how health care reform may be creating an environment that puts your medical practice at risk for malpractice liability.
Learn what to watch out for and how to protect your practice:
- Impact of high deductible plans - what to do when patientsrefuse medically necessary services due to cost/high deductibles
- Increased patient volume and ability to meet patient needs in terms of staffing, timeliness of appointments and administrative capabilities
- Increased collections efforts/difficulties and their relationship to more malpractice lawsuits
- Increase in the use of practice extenders and liability for inappropriate supervision and legal compliance with state and federal laws
- Liability derived from partners in integrated health care model
- Handling a potentially less healthy population and the impact on physician quality of care and defensive medicine practices
Ericka Adler, J.D., LL.M
Kamensky Rubinstein Hochman & Delott, LLP
Senior Risk Management Consultant,
7:30am Hot Breakfast & Networking
9:30am Q&A and open networking
Redstone American Grill
13 Lincoln Center
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
This event is complimentary, however advanced registration is required. We ask that attendance be limited to independent physicians and their office staff.
To register for this event, please click the button, below: