Download the latest Health Directions presentation: Are You Ready for Revenue Cycle 2.0? by Health Directions President/CEO Daniel J. Marino. Presented at the 2014 MGMA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, this presentation will share how to manage at-risk fee arrangements by coordinating discounted up-front reimbursement with future reconciliation payments.
- Manage bundled payment contracts by re-tooling revenue cycle processes to focus on disease state or clinical programs.
- Harmonize billing among several care providers to ensure proper claim adjudication with payers and patients.
- Modernize the verification process and use a practice management information system to ensure proper reconciliation of patient accounts to performance-based contracts.
- Identify traditional revenue cycle processes that represent weak spots
- Manage documentation, billing, collections and payment allocation under shared savings contracts and at-risk arrangements
- Re-engineer revenue cycle processes for value-based contracts by coordinating billing and receivables across providers
To download the PDF of this presentation, please click on the buttown below.