As one of the fastest growing healthcare markets in the United States, Nashville is home to the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) with has 194,000 global employees and $34 billion in annual revenue. Technology Advice surveyed over 250 Nashville practices to look for EHR trends in this emerging market.
Some of the most interesting findings iinclude:
- Epic, the number one national electronic health record vendor, does not rank among the top five vendors in Nashville
- Nashville healthcare providers are significantly more satisfied with their EHR programs than providers nationwide
- 16% of providers in Nashville have already switched EHRs
- Adoption rate among certain specialties is significantly higher than national averages
- Cost appears to be the number one consideration for Nashville EHR buyers
They also put out the Nashville EHR market infographic below. Most interesting is the percentages and how the EHR market is still very diverse.