Advancing Value in Oncology: Opportunities and Challenges for Innovation
May 27th, 2015 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
The Pew Conference Center, Washington D.C.
The Camden Group is a promotional sponsor for this event.
As alternative payment models emerge in areas like oncology, it is critical to explore the impact of these new models on patient access to innovation. The stakes are high for patients, clinicians, innovators and the system at large. Join The Network for Excellence in Health Innovation for a multi-stakeholder roundtable to explore how new payment models will impact patient access to innovation in oncology and what policy actions are needed to sustain innovation.
8:30 a.m. Registration/Breakfast
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Program
- Jeff Allen, PhD, Executive Director, Friends of Cancer Research
- "e-Patient Dave" deBronkart, Patient Engagement Fellow, NEHI
- Karen Fields, MD, Medical Director, Strategic Alliances, Moffit Oncology Network
- Jennifer Malin, MD, Medical Director for Oncology Solutions and Innovation, Anthem, Inc.
- Joe O'Hara, Director, Accountable Care Solutions, Horizon Healthcare Innovations
- Martin Zagari, MD, Vice-President of Global Health Economics, Amgen
- Tom Hubbard, Vice President of Policy Research, NEHI (moderator)
To register for this event, please click on the button below: