Join Health Directions and athenahealth for a private dinner event on Tuesday, May 20th (6:30 PM) at Seasons 52 in Schaumburg, IL. The presentation for the evening will be: Shifting from Volume to Value: Quality-Based Programs that Support Population Health Management. The program will be delivered by William K. Faber, MD, MHCM, Chief Medical Officer for Health Directions; and Cindy Barrett, LPN, Senior Associate for Health Directions.
Please note that this complimentary dinner event is offered exclusively for independent physician practices.
- Physician Office Practice Managers
- Quality Improvement Staff
- Health IT Personnel
Beginning this year, the reporting of clinical quality measures (CQMs) has changed for all providers participating in the EHR Incentive Program. All providers will be required to report CQMs, based on the new criteria, in order to demonstrate Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use and successfully meet PQRS requirements.
This Seminar Will:
- Provide information on Clinical Quality Measures to facilitate reporting quality data reporting for Meaningful Use and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) programs
- Use a case study to demonstrate how to implement a quality-based program
- Discuss the value of clinical programs, population health management, clinical integration and CMS programs
- Understand payment systems that reward value
- Learn about the sources of quality measures
- Acquire a methodology for selection of measures
- Overview the HIT infrastructure to report performance
- Learn about programs that improve quality measures
William K. Faber, MD, Chief Medical Officer for Health Directions, is a physician executive with progressive senior leadership experience. He most recently served as Senior Vice President of the Rochester General Health System in New York, where he guided the development of the system’s Clinical Integration program and assisted more than 150 providers at 44 sites through the conversion process from paper records to an Electronic Health Records system (Epic). Dr. Faber formerly participated in the governance of the Advocate Physician Partners (APP) Clinical Integration program and directed APP’s Quality Improvement Collaborative.
Cindy Barrett, LPN, Senior Associate of Health Directions, LLC has more than 30 years of clinical experience in the ambulatory environment, Barrett collaborates with EMR implementation support teams to facilitate and build process, workflows, post-implementation support and optimization as it applies to the EMR module. She is recognized for her expertise in EMR clinical workfl ow analyses, technical EMR system builds, training oversight, and practice support during pre-implementation, implementation, go-live and post go-live. Additionally, Barrett works with health care teams on several quality reporting programs, including Meaningful Use, PQRS and PCMH initiatives.
6:30 p.m. Registration, Cocktails
6:45 p.m. Presentation and Dinner
To register for this event, please click the "Click to Register!" button, below.
Reservations are assigned in the order in which they are submitted. Your reservation is not complete until you receive a confirming email from Health Directions or athenahealth.
Questions? Please contact Matthew Smith at Health Directions at email@example.com.