Measure Risk and Evaluate ROI
Healthcare organizations are faced with the challenge of measuring optimal performance in a complex environment. An analytics-based value model can provide decision-making capabilities to measure performance, risk, and evaluate return on investments.
This new download from GE Healthcare Camden Group details the importance of creating an effective analytics-based value model and focuses on:
- Key components of an analytics-based value model
- Key drivers behind value modeling
- Sample value drivers and KPIs
- Benefits of leveraging advanced data mining
- Relationships between trends and outcomes
- Components of risk stratification
- Barriers to success
Note: Readers who have previously downloaded content from GE Healthcare Camden Group may not see data form fields since your information is already recorded. Please press the "Click to Download" button to proceed.